- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A8 WoundScapes group work
- A9 Blog
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A14 The concept of vulnerability
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A20 Meeting Migrants. An art Exhibition.
- A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- A23 Calendar - Places of the Soul
- A24 We are all travellers. The future
- A25 Article on local newspaper
- A26 "Woundscapes" - The footprint of migrations
- A27 Handbook: Reflections on migration
- A28 Migrants clothes, pictures and recipes (LTTA4 Italy)
- A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
- A30 LTTA4 Italy
- A31 Dissemination events
- A32 Cooperation with local institutions
- A33 Students competences, Europass CV, and Certificates of Attendance
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A30 LTTA4 Italy
From 14 to 20 April, three teachers (Carmen Paños Cebrián, Elena Herreros Tabernero, José Sánchez Compañy) and seven students (Irene Cañadas Caracedo, Borja Minchillo Salas, Carlos Osorio Mira, Adrián Hernández Viejo, Guillermo Vereda González, Alonso Sancho Sanz, Lucía Álvarez de Miguel) travelled to Italy for our fourth and last mobility.
We visited Potenza, Matera and Pompei. We shared experiences with refugees at "The Silent Academy". Students participated in a workshop to find ways to facilitate inclusion, and took part in "The Rights We Lack" reading out event. The prezzi "WoundScapes, Effects of migration" was presented. And once again, everybody had lots of fun and made loads of friends, European friendships that hopefully will last for long years.
Activities 26, 27, 28 and 29 were presented or took place during this mobility.
Here you will find:
1.- The complete programme of LTTA.
2.- A link to the video summarizing the mobility, prepared by the Italian team.
3.- A selection of some pictures of the mobility.