- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A8 WoundScapes group work
- A9 Blog
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A14 The concept of vulnerability
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A20 Meeting Migrants. An art Exhibition.
- A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- A23 Calendar - Places of the Soul
- A24 We are all travellers. The future
- A25 Article on local newspaper
- A26 "Woundscapes" - The footprint of migrations
- A27 Handbook: Reflections on migration
- A28 Migrants clothes, pictures and recipes (LTTA4 Italy)
- A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
- A30 LTTA4 Italy
- A31 Dissemination events
- A32 Cooperation with local institutions
- A33 Students competences, Europass CV, and Certificates of Attendance
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
From 30 September to 6 October, two Spanish teachers (Manuel Cabero Rego and José Sánchez Compañy) and seven Spanish students (Sara Hidalgo Pasabados, Ana Ruiz Martínez, Victoria Pérez Quiroga, David Sánchez Mesa, América Ayuso Amésquita, Diego Galiano González y Jesús Palomino Abreu) travelled by coach to Portugal to spend a week with their European peers.
We stopped at Salamanca in our trip to Portugal, and in Viseu when we returned to Spain. In Portugal we stayed in Regua, and visited Porto, Lamego, Pinhao and a few other fascinating locations. We had lectures about immigration, debated and role-played, visited primary and secondary schools and the Museum of Wine at Regua; and made many, many friends. Here you will find:
1.- The Official Programme of the visit.
2.- The Report prepared by the Italian team.
3.- Some pictures of our trip.