- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A8 WoundScapes group work
- A9 Blog
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A14 The concept of vulnerability
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A20 Meeting Migrants. An art Exhibition.
- A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- A23 Calendar - Places of the Soul
- A24 We are all travellers. The future
- A25 Article on local newspaper
- A26 "Woundscapes" - The footprint of migrations
- A27 Handbook: Reflections on migration
- A28 Migrants clothes, pictures and recipes (LTTA4 Italy)
- A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
- A30 LTTA4 Italy
- A31 Dissemination events
- A32 Cooperation with local institutions
- A33 Students competences, Europass CV, and Certificates of Attendance
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
We celebrated Poetry Day on 21 March. As part of the programme, our student Sukkhil Saad Eddine, with Algerian background, danced to illustrate his feelings about migration and his own experience arriving to a completely new, unknown country. Here are the links to two videos.
During the Italian mobility, we performed activity 29, a reading out event where students from the four countries read texts about human rights and the situation of migrants. The Spanish team read fragments of "Refugees and Exiles", a short story by Marina Lewicka (taken from "The Displaced", a collection of short stories written by refugee authors). Below you will find:
1.- Link to the Powerpoint the Spanish team prepared to illustrate the reading out of "Refugees and Exiles".
2.- Link to a short video prepared by the Italian team with fragments of the performance of students from the four countries.
3.- Poster of "The Rights We Lack".