- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A8 WoundScapes group work
- A9 Blog
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A14 The concept of vulnerability
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A20 Meeting Migrants. An art Exhibition.
- A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- A23 Calendar - Places of the Soul
- A24 We are all travellers. The future
- A25 Article on local newspaper
- A26 "Woundscapes" - The footprint of migrations
- A27 Handbook: Reflections on migration
- A28 Migrants clothes, pictures and recipes (LTTA4 Italy)
- A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
- A30 LTTA4 Italy
- A31 Dissemination events
- A32 Cooperation with local institutions
- A33 Students competences, Europass CV, and Certificates of Attendance
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
The current situation of migrations and refugees was considered throughout the two years of activities. Apart from writing compositions, meeting experts and debating the issues, the Spanish group prepared two powerpoints on migrations and refugees, and recommended the reading of two books. The Spanish students involved in the Portuguese mobility were required to read the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
1.- Powerpoint. Migrations. PowerPoint introduced by the Spanish group at the Transnational Meeting in Potenza.
2.- Powerpoint. Refugees. Powerpoint introduced by the Spanish group during LTTA2 in Spain, May 2018.
3.- Book. Migration. "International Migrations. A Very Short Introduction." Khalid Koser. Oxford.
4.- Book. Refugees. "The Displaced. Refugee Writers on Refugee Lives." Ed. Viet Thanh Nguyen. Abrams Press.
5.- Reading. "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
|UN Declaration of Human Rights||115.52 KB|