- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A8 WoundScapes group work
- A9 Blog
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A14 The concept of vulnerability
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A20 Meeting Migrants. An art Exhibition.
- A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- A23 Calendar - Places of the Soul
- A24 We are all travellers. The future
- A25 Article on local newspaper
- A26 "Woundscapes" - The footprint of migrations
- A27 Handbook: Reflections on migration
- A28 Migrants clothes, pictures and recipes (LTTA4 Italy)
- A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
- A30 LTTA4 Italy
- A31 Dissemination events
- A32 Cooperation with local institutions
- A33 Students competences, Europass CV, and Certificates of Attendance
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
In May 2018, we received at our school 20 students and six teachers from our Italian, French and Portuguese partner schools. For a week, we did different activities related to migrations (visit the Siguenza refugee centre, MUN debate over the current refugee crisis in Europe), we showed our country to our European guests, and friendships were made and reinforced. It was a really nice and exhausting week of which we keep very fond memories.
Apart from a few pictures, here you will find:
1.- Report on the Spanish mobility written by the Italian and French coordinators.
2.- Powerpoint on the current refugee crisis presented by the Spanish team.
3.- Ante and post questionnaire results, with students opinions on Spanish mobility.
4.- Programme of the mobility and invitation letters.