- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A8 WoundScapes group work
- A9 Blog
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A14 The concept of vulnerability
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A20 Meeting Migrants. An art Exhibition.
- A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- A23 Calendar - Places of the Soul
- A24 We are all travellers. The future
- A25 Article on local newspaper
- A26 "Woundscapes" - The footprint of migrations
- A27 Handbook: Reflections on migration
- A28 Migrants clothes, pictures and recipes (LTTA4 Italy)
- A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
- A30 LTTA4 Italy
- A31 Dissemination events
- A32 Cooperation with local institutions
- A33 Students competences, Europass CV, and Certificates of Attendance
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
Students were asked to imagine themselves as migrants from the past, from the late XIXth and early XXth centuries. They had to write a letter home telling their family and friends about their experiences in their new country. Here you will find a selection of some of the best diaries by Spanish students.