- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A8 WoundScapes group work
- A9 Blog
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A14 The concept of vulnerability
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A20 Meeting Migrants. An art Exhibition.
- A21 LTTA3 Portuguese Mobility
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- A23 Calendar - Places of the Soul
- A24 We are all travellers. The future
- A25 Article on local newspaper
- A26 "Woundscapes" - The footprint of migrations
- A27 Handbook: Reflections on migration
- A28 Migrants clothes, pictures and recipes (LTTA4 Italy)
- A29 The Rights We Lack (LTTA4 Italy)
- A30 LTTA4 Italy
- A31 Dissemination events
- A32 Cooperation with local institutions
- A33 Students competences, Europass CV, and Certificates of Attendance
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
We had three activities to celebrate our first International Migrants Day:
1.- On December 15, we had a talk by experts from Red Cross, telling about the situation of refugees in Spain today.
2.- On December 21, we had a very lively debate with former and current students about whether welcoming migrants and refugees in the current high-unemplyment situation.
3.- On December 15 to 21, we had an exhibition in our library "La Maleta que Más Pesa" (The heaviest suitcase). Organized by Red Cross, to illustrate the predicament, the successes and failures of refugees in their search for a new home. It was set up in our library and, during that week, it was visited by different groups of students of all ages.
Enjoy the pictures.