- Joining Actividades
- A1 Selecting Participants
- A2 Creation of a Facebook page
- A3 the students' involvement and the project
- A4 Lead-in on migration, diversity and vulnerability.
- A5 Setting up Erasmus+ corners.
- A6 Logo competition
- A7 Interview with migrants (teachers)
- A10 International Migrants Day - December 2018.
- A11 Monitoring the Project
- A12 Digital Diary, past migrations.
- A13 Meeting the Experts
- A15 LTTA1 French Mobility
- A16 Assessment - French Mobiity
- A17 World Book Day 2018. The languages we speak.
- A18 LTTA2, Spanish mobility. May 2018
- A19 Study of Current Migrations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A22 Digital Diary - Today
- PROYECTO DE ESCUELA SALUDABLE
A1 Selecting Participants
A1.- We selected participants according to academic merit. Students and families were informed about the basic aspects of the project, and then they applied to take part in it. Twenty studentes from first bachillerato were selected.
Documentación de interés:
Última modificación: 10/06/2019 - 13:30